Purchasing a new car is always exciting but can be a little daunting dealing with the dealerships. If you follow these suggestions by Edmunds, the car-buying process can be fast and enjoyable. But more importantly, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you got the car that’s right for you at an excellent price.
- Understand the complicated car pricing system used by dealerships
- Find the True Market Value® of a car
- Use incentives and rebates to save money
- Learn a non-confrontational negotiating strategy
- Eliminate extra charges in the Finance and Insurance (F&I) office
You should also decide how you’re going to pay for that new car. Will you:
- Finance the car with a loan?
- Lease the car?
- Pay cash for the car?
Here are a few other questions to keep in mind when you begin your car-buying process:
- Do you want a manual or automatic transmission?
- Do you really need all-wheel drive?
- What safety features are important to you?
- Do you need a lot of cargo capacity?
- Will you be doing any towing?
- Do you require adjustable seating positions?
- Will the car easily fit in your garage or parking space?
- Sometimes, needs and wants don’t weigh all the factors that go into making a decision.
Here are some great tools that will also help when purchasing your new car.
Hopefully all these tips we have shared with you with help you make the best decision on your next car purchase. Once you’ve decided on a new car, remember to get you CT Vehicle Insurance at Penny Hanley & Howley Insurance. Always providing great service and competitive prices. You can also go right online and use our Quoter and get up to 5 quotes in just a few minutes.
Protecting YOU is our Job