PHH Family 5 Pack to Frozen on Ice in Boston Complete Rules
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Participants can obtain an entry three ways
a) compile a tool box as specified on our blog and send photo email@example.com
- b) Pass with a grade of 70% or higher the Tools Knowledge Quiz on our blog com
c) send us a photo or video at firstname.lastname@example.org showing the completion of a repair skill from the official list on our blog. Entries are limited to 100 entries per household. Each household may only receive entries for the compilation of toolboxes for children living in the house. Tool ID quiz may be submitted for an entry only once per person.
- ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal CT. residents, over the age of 2. Employees of Penny-Hanley and Howley (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. All participants MUST complete and Submit an Email for the Household Naming Contestants with a valid CT address and working phone number. When you submit photos and videos, be sure to put this same information in the email so your household is credited!
*Eligible entries are those completed by a participant who has registered via email with valid CT address and working phone number from 12:01amEST October 24th-11:59pm EST December 5, 2014
- WINNER SELECTION: A winner will be randomly drawn from eligible entries on December 14 and announced via our blog December 15th. Top 5 Fan Favorite Frozen Themed submissions will be voted on from December 15 until December 20th at 11:59 p.m. Results will be posted on our blog Sunday December 21st.
PRIZES: Grand Prize (1) Family 5 Pack of Tickets to the February 14th ,11am performance of Disney Presents Frozen on Ice at the TD Garden in Boston
Fan Favorite Prize pack (1) Containing a variety of Frozen Merch not to exceed $40.00 in value
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 5 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If we can not get ahold of you within 7 days of notification, we will choose another winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Participants hereby grant PHH Insurance a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant PHH the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- Penny-Hanley and Howley is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance. Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won, and to inform you about special offers from Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance and our trusted partners.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Penny-Hanley and Howley Insurance from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.